Saturday, April 10, 2010

Peed standing up

Oh, and did I mention that I peed standing up for the first time? Yup, like, no squatting here. Nope, didn't even wet my pants. How did I accompish such a thing, you ask? Well, I must thank my good friends Emily and Al for my new ability. They gave me a pStyle for my birthday. And a rainbow pouch to put it in! I recommend it to any womyn who needs to pee and doesn't have access to a warm, hospitable toity. Ha! Here's some more info about it: www.thepstyle.com. And yes, it was an odd sensation when I started, but it worked, and I think it's brilliant! And simple. And you should get a DivaCup while you're at it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Nice job on camping on your own, peeing while standing, and taking beautiful pictures. I am so proud. Loves to you Shinn.
    Al

    ReplyDelete